Entropay - Online Casino Payment Method
If you are curious about using Entropay as your preferred method of payment while you spend time at online casinos, you are in luck because this page is going to tell you everything that you need to know about this popular payment method. Entropay, like many others, is a virtual bank card that can be used almost anywhere. As Entropay is powered by the Visa network, it is an accepted method of payment anywhere that you can use Visa. It is simple and fast, and provides users with a hassle-free way to make secure payments on their favourite sites.
How does it Work?
Although Entropay is a virtual debit card, there is no connected checking account as there is with traditional bank cards. With traditional debit cards, the card itself is always an option for use, but there is also the possibility for transferring funds directly into or out of a checking account. Entropay should be seen more like a Visa version of PayPal or Skrill, instead of a checking account.
It is actually like a hybrid of the two and what you end up with is a card that can only be used as a card and the amount that you can spend is the amount that you have loaded onto your Entropay account. The whole process is really quite straightforward but it is good to know its limitations before trying to use your Entropay card as a bank card. That said, Entropay is accepted everywhere Visa is, so that means you can use it in almost every country throughout the world.
To use your Entropay card at an online casino, all you need to do is select Entropay in the payment options screen and follow the prompts that show up. The site will ask you to enter the same type of information that a normal debit card would, including the card number and the security code on the back of the card, and once that is entered the money is automatically credited to your account.
Yes. You heard that right. The payment is automatic. Unlike traditional debit cards, there is no waiting period for the transaction to get approved and validated. Because you already have an account with the service, all the money is pre-validated, making every transaction extremely fast and secure.
To charge money to the account itself, it is very much like the process shared by pretty much every other online wallet out there. You must go to the Entropay website, create an account by filling in the forms that you are presented with, and then connect your bank account or credit card to the account. Once that has been completed, you can load as much money as you want onto your new Entropay account. As soon as the money goes through and is made available on the virtual card, all payments made with the card are instant.
Advantages with this Payment Method
- The card that you get from this system is not an actual card, it is virtual. All you need to use it is to know the number that would have been printed on it had it been an actual card.
- You can never go into debt accidentally, as you have to pre-load this card with funds before you can use it. There is no way to overspend.
- You do not need a good credit score to get or to use this card.
- Entropay is accepted everywhere Visa is accepted, making this payment option extremely versatile.
Disadvantages with this Payment Method
- Initial setup can take a while, as the bank transfer has to be processed before you use the card. It is better to plan ahead when using this payment method.
- One of the only drawbacks to this card is that the cost of using it can be a bit high. The percentages for loading and unloading funds are a bit higher than some of the other options out there. Even so, it is a price many people are willing to pay, in view of the fact that the card does not discriminate against those with less than perfect credit.
Review and Summary
To start an account with the Entropay service, the process really couldn’t be any easier. The company does not ask for any information that is unusual or hard to come by. They just want to know which country you live in, where you live and your bank account numbers for the transfers into and out of your personal banking account. Once everything is set up, Entropay gives users a credit/debit card to use online.
If we were to think of the security that comes with some of the most popular virtual wallet services, along with the convenience that a debit card brings to online shopping, and then put all of those positive aspects together, we would end up with Entropay. Everything about the service feels very much like an e-wallet but, when actually using the system to pay for things, there is no difference between a card provided by Entropay and one from your local bank.